About the Firm
Trucial Investment Partners is an asset management and advisory firm.
The firm is a spin-out of the Dubai International Capital Private Equity team. The founders established Trucial Investment Partners following a successful track record of international private equity investment across various sectors, and in markets such as the Middle East, Europe, and the United States.
Our team played a leading role in the full investment cycle of DIC’s private equity activity. This involved the deployment of over US$ 2 billion of equity and US$ 6 billion of total capital, the management of these acquisitions during the ownership period, and the successful divestment of these assets with attractive returns on equity invested.
- Sector specific, opportunity driven Private Equity and Real Estate investment funds
- Tailored investment portfolios across the Middle East, North America and Europe
Transaction Advisory Services
- M&A Advisory
- Transaction Services – buy side and sell side due diligence
- Exit Readiness Planning
- Debt Refinancing
- Public Offerings and Private Placements
Business Restructuring Services
- Corporate Restructuring Advisory and Strategic Planning
- Balance Sheet Optimisation and Liquidity Management
- Business and Profitability Review
History of the Name
The origin of the name Trucial comes from the history of the Gulf region, and is derived from the “Trucial States”, a group of Sheikdoms who chose peace, stability and cohesiveness, by entering into the Trucial Treaty of 1820. These “Trucial States” remain a symbol of unity, and strength through partnership. They are known today as the United Arab Emirates.